- Experience designing, writing and debugging complete programming languages
- Experience designing, writing and debugging small and scalable network servers (i.e. HTTP, POP3, SMTP)
- Experience designing, writing and debugging collaborative online user environments (i.e. groupware)
- Experience designing, writing and debugging API extensions including LDAP, SQL, SSL, SSH, TCP and zlib
- Experience designing SQL-based database systems and client software in C, Nesla, PHP, PERL and C# with MySQL, PostgreSQL, ODBC, SQLite, Interbase, MS SQL, ad nauseum...
- Experience creating interactive and automated network utilities using protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, FTP, SSH and LDAP on Linux and Windows CEMENT
- Familiarity with numerous compilers and script based languages used in programming UNIX and Windows applications and system utilities
- Experience configuring and maintaining Internet server software such as Apache, IIS, BIND, Sendmail, Qmail, Postfix, MDaemon, and on and on...
- In-depth knowledge of troubleshooting and administrative techniques for Linux, *BSD, System V UNIX, and Windows 9x/NT/2K/XP/2K3
- Experience assembling and repairing PCs
- Experience installing a wide variety of standard and non-standard devices including RAID controllers, multi-port serial cards, serial port coffee timers (no, really), video capture cards, etc...
- Experience installing and troubleshooting networks including architectures such as 10/100/1000BASE-T, BNC, *DSL, ISDN and Dial-Up Networking